Sunday, April 20, 2008

I decided to pack up my kids and take them on an adventure. Jeff and Taryn both live in California now so Spring Break is here and off we went to visit. We left on Thurs. April 10th and set out for Primm NV. We got a dvd player for Christmas from our good friends so I didn't even hear from them until we hit St. George. Poor Grandpa Leroy and Grandma Angie, who met us for lunch. The kids talked their ears off. It was good to see them too. We got back in the car and headed for Primm. The next morning we got up early and headed for Jeffrey's. We arrived about 1pm, the kids were so good but they had had it! The next morning we again got up early and headed north for Santa Barbara to spend the 4 days with Taryn and her kids. It was fabulous. I hope you enjoy some of our pictures. We spent close to 27 hours driving 1700 + miles. I am still sane and my kids survived!! I had a great time. I hope my kids did!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

NoJo said...

we'll be kinda close to Santa Barbara when we move. I hope we like the area. we're from Ohio and moving to Vandenberg AFB.

I'm new. looking for good blogs to read and found yours.

Sunshine said...

good job updating the blog!! Your trip looks like SO MUCH FUN! I'm SO Jealous! Looks like the kids had a blast.
I also got the pic's from the sand dunes that you e-mailed. you got a lot of good pictures. Talk to you soon.

kesli said...

I am so sad we weren't in California to see you on your trip. We are looking forward to spending the summer at home with you guys. See you soon.

Audra said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun visiting with your family. I just can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are all absolutely gorgeous!