Sunday, January 27, 2008

My cute husband and I were also lucky enough to take a trip together. We flew to New York for one very awesome night before flying to Santo Domingo to start a Southern Caribbean Cruise. NYC was amazing. I have only been there as a child and Corby had never been. We only had about 8 hours, but we packed it all in. We rode the subway, both for the first time. Saw the World Trade Center site, Times Square, Rockerfeller Center, Broadway, you name it, our feet took us there. It was amazing!! With only two hours of sleep we headed to the airport to fly to Santo Domingo for the warm part of our trip!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cutest picture ever!!! Oh my how jealous I am. But, I am really glad you got away. I'm so glad that you got on your blog today! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. I sure love ya!

Sunshine said...

I want to go to NY so bad. Jealous.
And I must say very proud of you for posting on your blog!