Sunday, January 27, 2008


This is on the beautiful island of St. Lucia. Which was our last of five ports.
We visited St. Kitts, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Barbados and the St. Lucia
Barados had the most gorgeous beach we have ever been on and the snorkeling
was amazing. Here in St. Lucia we went zip lining through the rain forest which I
thought was fantastic. Although, no big surprise to any of you, my favorite part
of the whole trip was laying on the beach!! Corby and I had so much fun
together. I will get an album together and send a link out soon. I am sure by the
next time I post something my tan will have faded, but maybe we will be closer to spring.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

you're tagged! go to my blog to see what to do.
it's an easy one.

kesli said...

I looked at all your pictures from your Picasa album. Forget going to Europe on our next trip. I am trying to talk Ry into a cruise. Want to go again?

Terry said...

You two are HOT Bods! : >
Looks like so much fun in the sun. What a gorgeous setting!

Sunshine said...

Ummm I'm tagging you again. Go to my blog

Lindsay said...

Mandy, I found you! I can't believe all of the people that blog! Anyway, you have a darling family, and your vacation looks like it was so much fun!
Keep in touch,
Lindsay Henderson (Gardner)